Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Paragraph Writing: If I Inherited a Million Dollars -- by Mickey

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/laduenews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/6f/46f964b9-3e38-5a4a-baba-83ed0b1cc6e9/50632c9cbedac.preview-300.jpg


If my rich grandmother died and left me a million dollars, I would like to do three things.

First, I would use half of the money to make an Iron Man suit. For that, I would have to

buy a HUD and try to make green energy. Then I would give some to charity. If I did that, I

would feel proud and the poor people will be happier. Finally, I will invest in stocks. If I am

successful, I could become richer and live happily for the rest of my life. That's what I

would do if my rich grandmother left me a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment